Before We Begin ...
More than 50,000 Australians have now completed a MindSpot Screening Assessment
The MindSpot Screening Assessment provides people with confidential information about their symptoms of anxiety and depression, and recommendations about things that can help. The Assessment involves these four steps:
Step 1: Create an Online Account
- Provide an email address (so that we can communicate with you), and a password.
- Provide your name, but if you don’t want to tell us, then please use initials.
- We take your privacy very seriously. We will not share your information with anyone else unless we are concerned with your safety or unless required by law. Please see our Privacy Statement for details.
Step 2: The Questions
- Answer questions about different physical and emotional symptoms and tell us a little about yourself. This will take 20-30 minutes.
- Please answer honestly, as the quality of our service depends on the accuracy of your answers.
Step 3: Your Results
- We will review your results, and prepare your Assessment Report. This normally takes 1-2 business days.
- You can choose whether to receive your Assessment Report as soon as it is ready, or you can choose to first discuss your results with one of our therapists. People rate this confidential discussion as incredibly helpful as it helps us to tailor our recommendations to your specific situation.
- The Assessment Report summarises your key symptoms, and provides you with a range of treatment options to consider. With your permission, we will also send a copy to your GP.
Step 4: Start a MindSpot Treatment Course
- If you choose to start a MindSpot Treatment Course and are suitable, we will enrol you and get you started in the next available course. To learn about our treatment courses, please click here.
Thank you for reading this information. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us with questions (1800 61 44 34).